
Now available from Tesco at http://www.tesco.com/
Sarah Witt is a young mixed race girl born in 1972 to a black Zimbabwean house cleaner and a white English colonialist. The death of her parents leads her to New York City where tragedy strikes again - She is raped by her music college mentor, Jentzen Smithe. Years later she discovers a shocking connection between her dead parents and the rapist. This connection is too close for comfort. The revelation of who Jentzen is could lead to the disappointing truth concerning who her real father is. However, an old family friend is determined to stop this truth from being revealed.
ISBN: 978-1906210960
Paperback : 736 pages
6 comments:
This sounds very suspense driven. Will it come on amazon for sale eventually?
Hi Eileen.
Many thanks for stopping by the blog. It is already available at both amazon.co.uk and amazon.com.
Tesco is just one the recent retailers that i wanted you all to know about.
Anyway, i hope you get to read it and enjoy the journey of suspense !
that's great news Sarudzai.
i am happy this unique book is getting the publicity and exposure it deserves.
Thanks Sarudzayi
I'm so glad too !!
I've read this book and it is a marvelous story...I enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks Saru for being such an intelligent writer!! Lisette
Hi Lisette !!,
Thanks so much for stopping by and adding your wonderful comment. I'm am so pleased that you enjoyed it. Take care. Saru
Post a Comment