Sarah Witt, in the midst of her tragic life, comes face to face with Jesus Christ. However, an unexpected clash with the Pastor of the church and the betrayal from her peers will change her life forever. She makes the tragic decision to walk away from the church – walk away from the faith altogether. Hurt and confused, she devotes her life to find out about her parents who passed away. The disappointing truth that surfaces is startling and any hope of repair to her life seems useless. In Sarudzai Mubvakure’s debut novel, ‘A Disappointing Truth’, find out how Sarah lost her faith in order to find it. Can Sarah find the sacred door that leads from religion to a true relationship with God?
'A Disappointing Truth - The Tragic Story of Sarah Witt' is now available for purchase from http://www.amazon.co.uk/ and http://www.amazon.com/
Take advantage of Amazon's FREE delivery option. !!!
Also available on Amazon sites in France, China, Germany, Japan and Canada.!!!!!
NOW ALSO AVAILABLE at www.Target.com !!!!
INCLUDING http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/
Be captivated by this gripping story then please share your thoughts !!!!!
2 comments:
I have not yet read your book but I wanna say makorokoto amphlope congratulations on your debut.I am proud of you!!Keep up the good work.Will get a copy soon.
Thanks Zimtrader ! I hope that the book will be life changing and thought provoking for you. God bless !!
Post a Comment